A Ph.D. Student Position in Computer Vision and Deep Learning at U. Innsbruck, Austria
The Intelligent and Interactive Systems group (Assoz. Prof. Antonio Rodríguez Sánchez) is looking for a talented Ph.D. candidate.
This position is aimed at enthusiastic students about Artificial Intelligence. The goal of this PhD position is to develop computer vision and deep learning algorithms to analyse images of bacteria and virus.
Applicants must have
- earned, or be about to earn, an M.Sc. degree or equivalent in computer science or other relevant area,
- an excellent academic record,
- a strong background in machine learning, computer vision,
- excellent mathematical and coding skills (C/C++, Matlab, ROS, Python),
- enthusiasm for leading-edge research, a team spirit and independent problem-solving skills and
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of German is a plus
How to Apply
- Applications must include
- a letter of motivation,
- a curriculm vitae including URLs of English-language theses and dissertations,
- scanned transcripts (including grades) and diplomas,
- a list of projects you have worked on with brief descriptions of your contributions, and contact information of at least two references.
Applications, please contact Assoz. Prof. Antonio Rodríguez Sánchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Innsbruck, Austria
The University of Innsbruck dates back to 1669. It offers a complete set of academic curricula and currently counts 28000 students. Founded in 2001, our young Department of Computer Science is highly productive in diverse research domains, and is internationally very well connected.
Innsbruck is home to 35000 students who imprint a distinctive, international student atmosphere upon this lively city of 130000. Beautifully located in the Tyrolean Alps, on the Inn river and surrounded by summits of up to 2718m, Innsbruck offers outstanding opportunities and quality of life all around the year.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com