Webseite iSYS Medizintechnik GmbH
Interventional Systems is the emerging leader in the innovation and clinical integration of Smart Robotic Solutions for image-guided therapy and minimally invasive interventions. We are developing medical robotics technologies and associated software solutions and are seeking a Medical Device Software Engineer to join our talented team in Wattens/Austria. The fulltime Medical Device Software Engineer position will contribute to the design, implementation, and verification of software for the project we are bringing to market. It is a hands-on role that may include all aspects of device software development: Hardware and software, algorithm development and optimization, medical image processing, and GUI development. If you have Software Engineering experience, preferably in the medical device field, and want to use your expertise to build new, innovative solutions, this could be the job for you.
Wattens is a market town of the Innsbruck-Land District in the Austrian state of Tyrol. It is chiefly known as home of the Swarovski crystal glass company.
To support our team, we are currently looking for a Medical Device Software Engineer.
Your main task:
- Software planning, design, implementation, and verification of novel medical device that consists of hardware control, data acquisition, image processing, visualization, and pre-/post-processing of medical images.
- Work collaboratively with researchers and application development engineers in all software development phases.
- Design and code medical-grade software that meet the defined software requirements and Design Inputs.
- Create documentation adhering to quality procedures, regulations, standards, and industry best practices under Design Control. Such IEC62304 and FDA.
- Contribute to product requirement development and risk management reviews.
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams consisting of Research, Engineering, QA/RA, and Marketing.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience Required: 3 years in a software engineering role.
- Strong understanding of modern programming languages. Strong proficiency in C/C++ is required.
- Experience in one more of the following:
- Developing under Linux
- Developing medical or other safety-critical products
- Knowledge and experience in DICOM and medical image processing
- Experience using toolkits such as ITK, VTK, OpenCV, Qt, CMake
- Experience with software development using CI, Docker, and Git
- Must be a team player and possess strong oral and written communication skills in English. German is a plus.
We offer to you:
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and the chance take on responsibility
- Possibility to thrive together with the company and to be part in the development of a life changing/ saving product
- Opportunity to contribute your own innovative ideas
- Flexible working hours and the option to work partially from home
- Employee Laptop
- Diverse opportunities for further internal/external trainings
- Accessibility by public transport
- Beverages and fruits and a canteen
Your working place is in Weisstrasse 9, 6112 Wattens / Austria with excellent connection to Innsbruck.
When you meet the requirements for a position and are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter including your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Github or other material to see how you solve challenges.
We look forward to receiving your application!
iSYS Medizintechnik GmbH, Bergwerksweg 21, 6370 Kitzbühel / Austria