- Manage, review and perform effective and efficient Google Ads strategies including keywords research.
- Track, report and analyze website and e-mail analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns and interpreting the data into practical and useful recommendations.
- Develop and report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Design and carry out internal and external marketing research activities
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Higher Education (e.g. Bachelor, Master) in digital analytics, IT, business studies, or similar
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search (Google Ads) as well as in using Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI to extract and analyze data
- Knowledge in interpreting digital data, presenting the results and draw useful recommendations from data sets
- Experience in online and offline market research
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 38,855.04.