Cloud Engineer (m/f/x) Platform
Are you keen on all things DevOps and easing your dev peers’ lives by providing them with self-service platform automation? Do you like to go into the weeds of cloud-native technologies? Then apply here to join a great team of platform engineers and ensure that Cloud is done right!
Your role at Dynatrace
Kubernetes I Cloud Native I Autonomous Cloud I Continuous Delivery I Release Automation | GitOps | Platform Engineering
- Taking ownership of product components, implementing new features, maintaining them, and keeping your team’s technical debt small
- Building a self-service Kubernetes platform for software promotion by leveraging different tools/languages like Helm, Argo CD, Argo Workflow, Golang, Bash, etc.
- Ensuring that delivering and releasing software on our Cloud-based Kubernetes platform works like a charm for development teams by following GitOps principles
- Driving architectural and design decisions regarding components owned by your team
- Staying on top of technology trends and assessing them for impact on owned components
- Adopt new cloud technologies and best practices to improve product quality, and team performance
- Enable the development teams to leverage the platform capabilities
What will help you succeed
- 3+ years of experience in software development, e.g., with Java, C#, TypeScript, or other high-level languages, including architectural design experience
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Hands-on team player with experience in ensuring high-quality standards in critical software components, clean code principles, and design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in software lifecycle with CI/CD, and modern DevOps/automation processes
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with hyperscalers (e.g. Azure, GCP,etc.) is a plus
- Excited to learn new technologies and challenge the status quo
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
What’s in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.